How To Check Zong Sim Number Without Balance ?
Zong 4G is one of the leading cellular service providers in Pakistan. If you are using a Zong sim card and searching for how to check a Zong sim number without balance then this post will definitely help you. This usually happens when we forget the sim number and need to check for any activity like an easy load.
There are several methods to check the Zong sim number and we will explain it today with all the latest codes. Zong has recently conducted 5G internet trials in Pakistan and looking forward to this.
Methods To Check Zong Sim Number
The first method to check Zong sim number is very easy and doesn’t require a balance on your sim card. Follow the below steps.
- Open your phone number dialing pad
- Dial *8#
- Press the “Yes” button and your Zong sim number will appear on your mobile screen
(If this code doesn’t work dial *2# to check Zong sim number )
How To Check Zong Sim Number?
If the first method doesn’t work then you can try this method to check Zong sim number with another code. Follow the below steps.
- Open your mobile dial pad
- Dial *100# code and reply with 1 or dial *100*1#
- Enter any friend or family member’s phone number to receive sim details
- Click on “Yes” and your Zong sim number details will be sent to that number
In the third method to check Zong sim number follow the below steps.
- Open your phone message app
- Write “MNP” and send this to 667
- You will receive sim number information in a few minutes via message including owner CNIC, name, and address
(Note: This method may require some balance in your Zong sim to send this message)
If any of the above-given methods do not work then
- Dial 310 or *310# Zong helpline from your mobile dial pad
- Click on the English language option and proceed
- Now reply with the My Account Number
- Then reply with the My Service Number option
- Now select the View My Number option.
In this way, you will be able to check Zong sim number, owner name, and address.
Zong Sim Number Check Code
PTA (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) also provides Zong sim number data through its official website. Visit the PTA website to check the user information of any sim card.
Open Sims Information Portal and type your CNIC in the given form. Verify your identity and click on submit. The total number of sims registered on your CNIC with the network name will appear on the screen.
Another popular and paid method to check Zong number is as follows.
- Type “My No” in your text message app
- Send it to “777” (Rs 2+Tax charges)
- You will receive your Zong number details shortly via a message
One more easy way to find the Zong sim number is as below.
- To check the verified sim number type “V” and send it to 7911
- To check unverified sim number details type any word or blank message to 7911
- To find our Zong number or CNIC write “O” and send it to 7911
(Important: The number used to send this message must be registered against your CNIC)
If you want to check your Zong sim number for free with a single code follow these steps.
- Dial *310*1*9*2*4# Zong number check code
- Dial *310*9*2*4# Zong number check code 2
Zong Number Check Code
|Dial *8# or *2#||Free|
|Dial *100# or *100*1#||Free|
|Dial *310*1*9*2*4# or *310*9*2*4#||Free|
|Send “MY NO” to 777||Rs 2+tax|
|Write “MNP” and send this to 667||Free|
|Dial 310 or *310# Zong helpline||Free|
Zong Sim Number Check Karne Ka Tarika
Hum nay Zong sim number check karne ka mukamal tarika oper bayan kar dia hai. Agar apko pher bhi koi mushkil paish arahi hai ya codes kam nahi kar rahay to Zong ki official website visit karain ya pher helpline say rabta karain.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Check Zong Number?
To check your Zong sim number follow the below methods for paid and free options.
1. Dial *8# or *2# for Free
2. Dial *100# or *100*1# for Free
3. Dial *310*1*9*2*4# or *310*9*2*4# for Free
4. Send “MY NO” to 777 in Rs 2+tax
5. Write “MNP” and send this to 667 for Free
6. Dial 310 or *310# Zong helpline for Free