Diablo 4’s results in Season of Blood are still very good, with completely different results from Season of the Malignant. On November 7, 2023, Diablo 4 received 1.2.2 patch.
The first is the update of the gameplay:
This time, they will add a unique ring to each profession. This ring will provide us with great assistance in the game. Because the ring’s power is based on the malevolent powers popular in Seasons of Malice, we can use it and Diablo 4 Unique items in both the Seasonal and Eternal realms once acquired.
Ring of Red Furor (Barbarian Unique Ring)
A ring unique to the Barbarian: After the player consumes 100 rage points within 3 seconds, the next Hammer of the Ancients, Upheaval or Critical Strike cast will definitely cause a critical strike and will cause 10-30% (multiple damage) [x] bonus critical strike damage.
Tal Rasha’s Iridescent Loop (Sorcerer Unique Ring)
A ring unique to Sorcerer: For all types of elemental damage caused by the player, the damage will be increased by 10-15% [x] for 4 seconds. And it will refresh all rewards when elemental damage is caused.
Airidah’s Inexorable Will (Druid Unique Ring)
A ring unique to Druid: When the player casts the ultimate skill and casts it again after 5 seconds, it will pull the enemy in the distance and cause 0.5-1.0 points of physical damage to them. And for every 1 point of willpower the player has, this damage will be increased by 1%[x].
Writhing Band of Trickery (Rogue Unique Ring)
A ring unique to Rogue: After casting the trick skill, it will leave a bait trap behind, which will continuously taunt and lure the enemy. The bait trap explodes after 3 seconds, dealing 2.0-3.0 Shadow damage. This trap can trigger once every 12 seconds.
Ring of the Sacrilegious Soul (Necromancer Unique Ring)
A ring unique to Necromancer: This ring will activate the following equipment skills on corpses around the player:
- Lift the skeleton every 1-2 seconds
- Corpses explode every 1-2 seconds
- Corpse tendrils appear every 8-16 seconds
The original intention behind creating Vicious Rings was as a way to take popular seasonal content that resonates with players and reintroduce it in a way that can persist beyond seasons and into the realm of eternity.
Although this update will add new items to each profession, these items must not be directly obtainable. Players need to be lucky enough or grind dungeons for a long time to have a chance to obtain them. Therefore, if you want to obtain items without much effort, it is also a good choice to obtain exclusive rings directly through some channels.
I happen to know that IGGM.com is a platform that specializes in selling game items. Various gold coin items are sold here. After the patch update, there must be enough inventory here for us to obtain. If you want to get a ring without any effort, I think this must be a good choice. And now there is a promotion at IGGM. Using Coupon Code “WATER”, you can get an additional 5% discount on the original basis. Whichever you want to buy Diablo 4 Items, I think it will be a big help.
In addition, this update also makes corresponding adjustments to various values of Season of Blood.
Season of Blood
The blood battery activity has been adjusted as follows.
- Pillar health increased from 75% to 85%.
- Pillar repair time reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second.
In addition, some bugs related to Season of Blood have also been fixed in this release. The details are as follows:
- Fixed an issue where extra enemies in the Lord of Zir boss fight would not be stunned when Lord Zir was staggered.
- Fixed an issue where transformation would not trigger the temporary movement speed bonus.
- Fixed an issue where the ultimate cooldown reduction was not showing when Vampire Power was expected to be in town.
- Fixed an issue where Busy Vampire Power would not reduce the cooldown of charged skills.
- Fixed an issue where the seasonal quests “Fear of War” and “Faith” could be completed without completing Season Journey Chapter 3.
- Fixed an issue where the upgrade buttons for vampire abilities could be interacted with when no new abilities were available, wasting 25 points of Power Blood.
- Fixed an issue where Lord Zir would not respawn if the player re-entered the Boss Arena too soon after respawning.
- Fixed an issue where dodge and non-damage skills could trigger blood spells.
Diablo 4 releases a new season every three months, and although the update frequency is not very high, each new season will have new game mechanics, new end-game activities and rewards related to the premium battle pass level. Therefore, although there have been two seasons launched so far, each season has its own unique attractions for us, and there must be a variety of game styles that is suitable for us. What we need to do now is enjoy everything this season has to offer us!