These blonde quotes will challenge your assumptions about hair color and make you question what you thought you knew.
Regrettably, many of us are familiar with the derogatory “dumb blonde jokes,” as well as the notion that men favor blondes over brunettes and that women with blonde hair have more enjoyable experiences.
Are you tired of hearing the same old blonde jokes and stereotypes? Well, so are we! While it’s true that men don’t face the same level of criticism for their hair color, they too are sometimes subjected to being labeled as a “dumb jock” or “surfer dude.”
So, where did these stereotypes come from? Let’s start with the notion that blondes are less intelligent than those with darker locks. This idea of the “flighty and flirty” blonde bombshell was perpetuated by Hollywood roles, with quotes from famous blonde actresses cementing the stereotype in our culture.
But here’s the kicker: science tells us that blondes might actually be smarter than their non-blonde counterparts! Yes, you read that right. So before you make any assumptions, let’s take a closer look at the facts.
How did scientists come to this conclusion? Well, you’ll have to keep reading to find out. And while you’re at it, don’t forget to check out our collection of stylish hair quotes that will boost your confidence.
If you’re in need of some daily inspiration, our list of short inspirational quotes has got you covered. And if you’re just in the mood for more quotes in general, our inspirational quote category page has even more educational and motivational nuggets of wisdom to keep you hooked.
So, let’s debunk those outdated blonde stereotypes and learn something new together. Who knows, you might just come out the other end feeling a little bit smarter.
- “I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb… and I also know that I’m not blonde.” ― Dolly Parton
- “I like to feel blonde all over.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “It takes a smart brunette to play a dumb blonde.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “I’m very intelligent. I’m capable of doing everything put to me. I’ve launched a perfume and want my own hotel chain. I’m living proof blondes are not stupid.” ― Paris Hilton
- “There’s nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde, like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana and, right now, I’m that icon.” ― Paris Hilton
- “Being a Southern person and a blonde, it’s not a good combination. Immediately, when people meet you, they think of you as not being smart.” ― Reese Witherspoon
- “Going blonde is like buying yourself a light bulb!” ― Heidi Klum
- “My hair got lighter, and I gradually went blonde. I liked it. Had more fun. But my image of myself in my head is this dark-haired person.” ― Lisa Kudrow
- “It’s great to be a blonde. With low expectations it’s very easy to surprise people.” ― Pamela Anderson
- “As a brunette, I had previously been this serious actress. Then I became a blonde and got to play a completely different, comic role.” ― Loni Anderson
- “You have to be smart to play a dumb blonde over and over again and keep the audience’s attention without extraordinary physical equipment.” ― Judy Holliday
- “You know, just because you’re a blonde type doesn’t mean you can’t suddenly do serious parts.” ― Cleo Moore.
- “I personally prefer being a blonde, but whatever it takes for the character.” ― Peta Wilson
- “Yes, I’m blonde. When I started as an actor, because of the accent and my body and my personality, it was not what the stereotype of the Latina woman in Hollywood is, so they didn’t know where to put me. The blond hair wasn’t matching. The moment I put my hair dark, it was better for my work.” ― Sofia Vergara
- “I enjoy flitting around between hair colors. I find it fascinating when people think I’m naturally blonde, as I’ve only been blonde for about two seconds. People pay more attention to you as a blonde; it’s also easier for people to assume you’re a ditsy young actress. Of course, I am a ditsy young actress – well, maybe not ditsy.” ― Holliday Grainger
- “Stand-up is a weird animal. There are people who really want to know what you think about things, your opinion on life. But then there are people who think you’re just that beautician in ‘Legally Blonde,’ who doesn’t have opinions on anything. Or that I’m Stifler’s mom and hot for it all the time.” ― Jennifer Coolidge
- “I’m sorry, but I can’t make a movie with the blonde from ‘ER’ who is starring in every single bad romantic comedy.” ― Matthew For
- “The best part of being blonde is forgivable momentary lapses of common sense.” ― Caity Lotz
- “I don’t think it’s true that blondes have more fun… Trust me, it is not true!” ― Mila Kunis
- “People keep asking of femininity. Therefore, only women possessing these traits are considered worthy of a man’s attention.” ― Margaret Thatcher
- “When gentlemen prefer blondes, brunettes shouldn’t go around offending them.” ― Mimi Pond
- “Well, gentlemen, I don’t know if I got exactly what you want. But I’ve got what I’ve got, and you’ve got to take it or leave it. Gentlemen prefer blondes.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “I’ve been all over the world and I’ve never seen a statue of a critic.” – Leonard Bernstein
- “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
Best Blonde Hair Quotes
Get ready to feel flirty, perky, and fun after diving into these quotes about blonde hair
- When a blonde woman enters the room, all eyes turn to her.
- I have golden hair, curious eyes, and the world in my palm.
- I have the most fun when I am a blonde.
- Keep your hair golden and your hopes high, and the world will fall in line.
- Strawberry-blonde hair and a twinkle in her eyes – nothing in the world can stop her now.
- There’s a certain kind of magic that only appears when the sun shines on a girl’s blonde streaks.
- We are more than the color of our hair – but man, being blonde is something else.
- Being blonde is not only about the color of your hair – it is an attitude you imprint in every step you take.
- The blonde in me is 100% sure I can take on the world.
- A blonde woman shines a golden light on the path that she walks.
- There are very few things a blonde girl can’t achieve if she learns to embrace the power she holds.
- Life’s too short to never go blonde.
- Don’t ever let anything keep you from wearing your golden hair down and your head held high.
- Young, blonde, and in control. Too confident to care how much noise I make as I walk across the room.
- Confidence seems to come naturally to those with golden hair.
- Going blonde is like getting yourself a crown and wearing it high and proud.
- There are many different jokes about blondes, but the truth is that blonde girls always get the last laugh.
Blonde Funny Quotes and Blonde Quotes for Instagram
“Going blonde is like buying yourself a light bulb!” – Heidi Klum
“What doesn’t kill you only makes you blonder.” -“Platinum” by Miranda Lambert
“Without all these blonde moments, life would be so dull.”
I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb… and I also know that I’m not blonde.” –Dolly Parton
“Just a brunette and a blonde with an unbreakable bond.”
“I always associate blonde with sunshine and puppies and happiness.” -Alexis Ren
“It is great to be a blonde. With low expectations, it’s very easy to surprise people.” –Pamela Anderson
“Bend and snap.” Elle Woods, Legally Blonde
“It takes a smart brunette to play a dumb blonde.” -Marilyn Monroe
“Say it loud, I am blonde and I am proud.”
“I like to feel blonde all over.” Marilyn Monroe
“The best part of being blonde is forgivable momentary lapses of common sense.” -Caity Lotz
“Sure my life isn’t perfect, but my hair is.”